White creamy mushrooms are one of my favorite recipes. It can be used as a quick snack or a full meal. Find step by step easy to follow recipe and try it out.
- Green Chilli
- Maida (All purpose flour)
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Flakes.
- Take oil in pan and heat it.
- Add chopped onion in oil and sauté it well till the color of the onion turns brown.
- Keep it Aside.
- Take another pan and add butter and little oil in it and heat it.
- Add chopped green chilies, sauté it for a second.
- Add mushroom.
- Saute it for 5-6 Mins.
- Add chopped Garlic.
- Add Amul Cream and stir it.
- Add salt to taste, pepper, oregano and chili flakes.
- Add water and stir well.
- Now add the sauted onions.
- Mix it well.
- Garnish with dhaniya.
- Serve with Rice or chapattis.
- You can use it as a snack as well.