Thayir Rice or curd rice is a south Indian Rice dish made with cooked rice , spices & curd.
- Rice – 1 Cup
- Chana Dal (Split chickpeas ) – 1 Tsp
- Urad Dal (Split and Dehusked Black Lentils) 1 Tsp
- Green chilly – 2
- Curry Leaves
- Hing – as per taste
- Salt As per taste
- Oil ( As per your choice any cooking oil)
- Boil the Rice in one Pan.
- In another pan put some cooking oil
- Now put Rai, chana dal, urad dal, hing, ginger, green chili and curry leaves in it and sauté it well.
- Put salt as per your taste
- Stir for a min or 2
- Now put boiled rice in it and mix well.
- Turn of the gas and Mix Curd in it
- Serve it hot or cold as per your liking