Red Thai curry is basically a red curry paste cooked in coconut milk with lots of veggies such as mushroom, baby corn, broccoli added in it. The secret to make delicious curry is to use lots of aromatic veggies like onion, garlic, ginger.
- Red Thai Paste from Food Hall
- Coconut Milk ( I use a tin can from Food Hall, it is readily available in market ) 400 ml
- Baby Corn – 3-4 Pc
- Mushroom – 1 Pkt
- Broccoli – 1 Small
- Onion – 2 normal pc
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves
- Ginger – 2 inch
- Cooking Oil ( you can choose any as per your liking )
- Salt as per paste
- Mix Red Thai Paste and coconut Milk –
- 2 cups of coconut milk + 1 cup of water +paste.
- Add salt to taste
- Blend it well
- Stir it for 6 – 10 Mins
- Cut veggies into small slices
- Onion should be chopped in a squares for curry
- Make ginger Garlic Paste
- Put 2 teaspoons of any cooking oil in a pan.
- Put garlic ginger paste and chopped onion and Sauté it well.
- Put all the veggies in it and stir it for 5-7 Mins
- Pour the paste in the sautéed veggies slowly so it doesn’t make any lumps and stir it for 10 mins.
- Thai Curry is Ready to be served with Rice