Rajma is a one of the favorite dish of north indians. Rajma Chawal is made in every house atleast once a week. Here is the easiest recipe to cook rajma with very less ingredients and quickest possible way.
- Rajma – ½ Kg
- Onion – 2 finely chopped
- Tomato – 4
- Salt as per taste
- Red chili – 1 teaspoon
- Haldi – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Soak the rajma overnight to make them soft and easy to cook.
- Before cooking boil the rajma for 15 – 20 mins on low flame after 1 whistle.
- Take a pan and heat the oil.
- Add finely chopped onion in the oil and sauté it till it is brown.
- Add garlic ginger paste.
- Saute it for 2-3 mins.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chili.
- Add little water and stir it for few mins.
- Now add tomato puree in it.
- Cook it for 5-7 mins or till it starts leaving oil.
- Add this Masala in the rajma and put the cooker on high flame.
- Cook it till 1 whistle and then keep it on low flame for 15-20 mins.
- Garnish it with coriander.
- Serve hot with freshly made jeera rice or plain rice or chapatti.