So your fridge is full of small bowls of vegetables or daal from few days and no one is interested in eating it. Let’s convert it into something yummy. This is a prantha which your kids will love.
Follow step by step guide to create yummy leftover veggies prantha.
- Leftover veggies
- Atta ( flour)
- Besan (Gram Flour)
- Finely chopped Onion
- Green Chilli
- Red Chilli
- Mix and churn all the vegetables in the mixer.
- Take the churned vegetables in the bowl.
- Add chopped onions, salt, red chilli, chopped green chilli.
- Add besan and mix it well.
- Now add flour and some oil.
- Knead it with water.
- Keep it aside for few mins.
- Now take small balls and make round chapati shape.
- Apply some oil on it and fold it to make it a square prantha. ( if you like circle prantha you can use it as it is).
- Heat the tawa in the mean time and put this square uncooked prantha on the hot tawa.
- Wait for few seconds and turn it over.
- Now apply oil on one side and turn it over again.
- Apply oil on the other side.
- Let it cook for few mins till it is properly cooked.
- Serve it with butter, home made butter or curd as per your liking.
- Cup of hot tea along with it will make it a breakfast to die for.