Rice is a common food we cook with all types of curries and dal. Jeera rice is quick to make and healthy food item.
- Rice – 1 Bowl
- Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- Water – 2 Bowl
- Wash the rice and soak it for 20 mins prior to cooking.
- Take a kadai and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Heat it and add cumin seeds in it.
- Now add soaked rice.
- Mix it well.
- Now add 2 bowls of water and let it boil.
- After one boil, lower the flame of the gas and cover the kadai with lid.
- Let the rice cook on low flame for 10 mins.
- Switch off the flame and let the rice cook with steam.
- Serve with your favorite curry or curd.