Janamasthami is celebrated every year to mark the Birth of Shree Krishna. Devotees keep fast for whole day. This is a parshad we make during the day. I am sharing easy to make recipe with step by step video.
- Sabut Dhaniya – 100gms
- Poppy seeds 50gms
- Ghee as per taste
- Badam 50gms
- Grated coconut
- Sugar /sugar free as per taste
- Take a pan and heat the ghee.
- Add Sabut dhaniya and saute it well.
- Mix all ingredients and saute it for few mins on low flame.
- Let it cool for sometime and then churn it in mixer.
- Make a coarse powder.
- Now add grated coconut and sugar and Mix well.
- Garnish it with Tulsi ji as Thakur ji’s bhog is not complete with her.
- Enjoy the parshad.