A little lick of frozen cream every now and then goes long long way.
Presenting step by step guide to make yummy mango ice-cream. I personally love to eat ice-cream all year around what about you ..
- Milk – 1 KG
- Sugar – 200 Gms
- Cornflour – 2 Tsps
- Mango – Half Kg
- Cut the Mangoes in small pieces
- Take a pan and boil milk with low flame.
- In another small bowl take 2 teaspoons of cornflour and mix it with a water to make a paste.
- Add this mix in boiling milk and stir continuously.
- As it starts getting thick, switch off the gas and take the pan down.
- In the mean time, churn the mangoes in mixer and add this cream.
- Mix it well.
- Take it out in a container and cover it with a lid.
- Freeze it for 4-5 Hours.
- Serve Cold and beat the Heat.