Guacamole salad is a no cook complete lunch /dinner diet. This vegan dish is very nutritious and healthy diet
- Black Pepper
- Chopped the onion.
- Blanch the broccoli after cutting it into the pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes.
- Remove the avocado pulp.
- Keep the seed of avocado aside for later use.
- Mix all the veggies in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and lemon.
- Sprinkle full two tbsp of coriander.
- Mix well.
- Enjoy as a salad or on a toast.
- Once the guacamole is prepared put the avocado seed in it and remove/ take out before serving. Keep the seed in it this will keep this fresh and green and prevent it from turning black.