As name suggests it is a common English Dessert made by toffee and bananas. A sweet and crumbly biscuit base with a layer of Toffee, whipped cream and Lots of bananas.
- Nestle Milkmaid – 1Tin
- Marie Gold – 2 Pkts
- Yellow Butter – 150 gms
- Amul Cream ~ 250 gms
- Banana – 4
- Convert Nestle Milkmaid into Toffee. For That
- Remove the plastic lid of the tin and immerse it in the water thoroughly in cooker.
- Pressure cook it up to 1 Whistle and after that let it simmer on Slow flame for 20 Mins.
- Let it Cool
- Whip Cream
- Make a whip Cream and add it in piping bags or use with spatula.
- Churn the biscuits and butter in Mixer grinder and make a fine paste.
- Slice them in thin round slices.
- Take a Pie Mould.
- Make a thin Layer of biscuit paste around the mould and let it set for a min.
- Open the Milkmaid Tin and pour a thin layer of toffee on the layer of biscuit.
- Now make third Layer with Whipped Cream.
- Do this layering very smoothly, make sure you do not disturb the other layers.
- Now Arrange banana Slices on the last Layer.
- You can repeat the layers as per your choice.
- Decorate it with Whipped cream, chocolate powder or anything you like 🙂
- Keep it in Fridge for 20 Mins to set properly.
- You can also use Nutrichoice biscuits.
- Instead of Amul butter you can use Desi ghee as well.
- Toffee can be made by using brown sugar and butter as well.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- Add milkmade and let it simmer for few mins.
- Toffee is ready.