Chickpeas are wholesome food grain, full of energy and nutrition. Sharing one of my Favorite recipe of chickpea .. Anardane wale Chane.
It is made of very few ingredients , involves lots of hard work but it tastes awesome.
- Anardana – 2 Spoons
- Salt – As per Taste
- Mirch – As per taste
- White chana – 3 Katories (soaked overnight)
- Green Chilies
Steps To Cook :
- Roast anardana on tawa till it is fully roasted with a nice fragrance.
- Let it cool down for 5 mins in a plate and then grind it into fine powder.
- Sieve it well so all the hard particulars are removed.
- Don’t throw away the remaining particles, but soak them in water for a while.
- Boil Chana in Pressure Cooker for around 30 Mins.
- Take a Pan and add two spoons of your choice of Oil.
- Add anardana powder, salt and red chilly powder and mix well for 2 mins.
- Add Boiled Chana in it and let it simmer for around 1.5 hrs on medium flame.
- Keep on adding water as required, I like it with curry so i add lots of water but most of the water will be absorbed by chana’s during the process.
- Cut Onion, garlic and Green Chillies as a Julian and sprinkle them on the cooked Chana.
- Serve it with Bhature, Poorie or Kulcha 🙂